Get Pretty with Points!
- Every guest receives points.
- Points for every dollar spent on services and products.
- Additional Points for purchasing over certain amounts, referrals, trying new services.
- Over 50 ways ways to receive added value to your salon experience.
Red Sails Salon points program awards you points, tracked electronically in our database, that can be redeemed for services and products. This is a free program and is presented as a courtesy to all our clients.
Accumulating points is easy. In addition to accumulating points for the money you spend on services and products, points are also accumulated through everyday interactions with Red Sails Salon. For instance, scheduling your next appointment prior to leaving the salon, experiencing a service you have not tried before, or referring a friend.
Below is a list of the many ways you can receive points. It’s easy to start receiving points today!
|Points||1 Point for every $1.00 Spent|
|1X Cost||Any Service Purchase|
|2X Cost||Any Product Purchase|
|100 = $1.00||Any first Hair/Color/Foil service (after 2nd visit)|
|500 = $5.00||Retail purchase over $100|
|250 = $2.50||Retail purchase over $50|
|125 = $1.25||Retail purchase over $125|
|500 = $5.00||Referring another client|
|50 = $0.50||Pre-booking next service at time of ring-up|
|500 = $5.00||Pre-booking during first visit|
|5000 = $50*||Color touch-up every 4 weeks|
|400 = $4.00**||Weekly Blow Dry|
|200 = $2.00**||Weekly Shampoo & Set|
|2000 = $20.00||Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy|
* Points earned after 6 touch-ups within 24 weeks
** Points earned after 4 consecutive weekly appointments
As you can see it won’t be long until you will be enjoying complimentary salon services and products, paid for with points!
You can check how many points you have at the Salon by asking the receptionist or calling us. Every time you check out at the Salon, your point balance is updated. Much like a frequent flyer program, point redemption are subject to a few rules and restrictions.
- Must have a minimum of 1000 points ($10) to redeem awards
- A maximum of 2500 points ($25) can be used at once
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for gift cards
- Rewards expire at the end of every calendar year. For example, all points for 2011 will expire on Dec 31, 2011. It is the guest’s responsibility to claim unredeemed points prior to expiration.
- Our year round weekday redemption schedule is Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Rewards have no cash value
- Points are earned on services and product purchases, excluding taxes and gratuity
- The rewards are non-transferable.
- All rewards are subject to availability.
- Retroactive program credit cannot be issued.
- All listed rewards may not apply to services that are on discount or sale.
- All reward rules are subject to change.